TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing our services, you accept that the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder represent a legally binding contract between yourself and Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited (also referred to as Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching).
1. Participation in physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to inherent risks. Accordingly, Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited recommends that you obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in any physical exercise or training activities, you do so entirely at your own risk. You recognise that when exercise induces cardiovascular stress, there is a chance of serious injury (e.g. heart attack, stroke, or other cardiovascular accidents) or catastrophic incident (e.g. death, paralysis). Likewise, engaging in muscular endurance, strength building and other related fitness activities sometimes results in minor injuries (e.g. bruises, musculoskeletal strains and sprains), less frequent, more serious injuries (e.g. muscle tears, herniated disks, torn rotator cuffs), and rarely, catastrophic injury (e.g. death, paralysis).
2. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and agree that you are participating in these activities of your own volition and initiative and that by using both the training and nutritional advice of Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited, you hereby acknowledge and assume all risks of injury, illness or death. Any enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult your doctor/physician or other expert practitioner as the case may be prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement programme or changes.
3. You acknowledge that you have carefully read these terms and conditions and fully understand that they include and incorporate a comprehensive and binding release of liability by you in respect of Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited and its employees, directors and officers and any appointed or contract trainer(s) and/or instructor(s). Under the terms herein, you expressly agree to release and discharge the said trainer(s) and/or instructor(s) (and/or employees, directors or officers of Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited) from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to give up, release or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring any such legal action against the trainer(s) and/or instructor(s) (and/or employees, directors or officers of Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited) for personal injury or property loss or damage.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent lawfully permitted, the release and waiver set out in clause 2 above includes any action under the tort of negligence (whether such negligence is founded in statute, common law or otherwise).
5. If any portion of this release from and waiver of liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then you agree that the clauses and provisions of these terms and conditions and this contract are severable where permitted and that the remainder of this release from and waiver of liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions shall be severed here from accordingly.
6. Results from online personal training/coaching and nutritional advice will vary and we cannot guarantee an exact or specific outcome.
7. Any deposit for online coaching that has been paid for, you agree that such payment is non-refundable.
8. Further to the above clause 7, please note this is a 12 week minimum commitment. Following the expiry of the initial 12 week term of your online coaching package , your subscription shall continue on a 4 weekly rolling basis, at the rate of £250/4 weeks. No partial refunds of any package or any recurring payment will be given.
9. It is your responsibility to send your weekly check-in and maintain contact with your trainer. If the trainer does not hear or receive check-ins from you, they are not obliged to follow up with or chase you. Missed check ins (after 9am on your designated check-in day) and any changes for the following 7 days will be forfeited.
10. You agree not to distribute or pass off any resources or material as your own; without prior consent and/or credit given.
11. Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited reserves the right to use any “before and after” progress images and “social proof” such as images/emails/screenshots/testimonials within promotional materials, both web-based and offline and, accordingly, you hereby consent to such usage.
12. Upon signing up to our online coaching services at Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited, you’ll be also placed onto our mailing list in order to keep you notified of any company changes, events and new content information. You have the right to opt out at any time to this list.
13. The information and advice provided by Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited is not that of a medical professional and anybody wishing to follow the advice/programme is required to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before doing so.
14. These terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted and agreed by you upon purchasing Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited’s services via its website, Stripe or GoCardless payment links, without signature unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties.
15. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited relating to these Terms and Conditions or the relationship between you and Dillon Naidoo Physique Coaching And Development Limited (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.